II. Sui Generis Rights and Sanitary Registration
Lifescience & Cropscience
- Legal advice about genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Deposit of microorganisms for the purposes of patent procedure (Budapest Treaty)
- Guidance and support with contracts for access to genetic resources and traditional knowledge licenses. (Nagoya Protocol)
- Plant Breeder Rights (preparing UPOV descriptors, prosecution and conducting the DUS exam in breeder field).
- Plant Breeder Rights contracts
- Plant Breeder Rights litigation: recovery, opposition, nullity, contracts
- Material Transfer Agreements (MTA)
- Sanitary Registration before DIGESA (food and beverage)
- Sanitary Registration before DIGEMID (pharmaceutical)
- Registration before SENASA (cultivars)
- Agrochemical registrations